Any data that you provide to Agência Abreu shall be understood as obtained, processed and transmitted in strict conformity and in full compliance with the requirements established in the GDPR and legislation in force.
Data Controller and Data Protection Officer:
Viagens Abreu, SA / DPO
Adress: Avenida 25 de Abril, nº 2, 2799-556 Linda-a-Velha, Portugal
Type of personal data, Purposes and Lawfulness of processing:
This policy covers the Agência Abreu online and offline data collection activities, including data that it collects through various channels, such as brand sites, agencies and events / fairs that Agência Abreu participates in.
Agência Abreu collects and processes your data for a number of purposes:
• Reservation or purchase of services There is a set of data that must necessarily be collected, so that Agência Abreu can organize and provide the requested service (including the sending of reservation confirmation and travel documents), as well as to manage any claims related to the reservation or purchase of services, such as name, date of birth, identity document data, address, loyalty card number, mobile or telephone number, e- mail, travel preference data, interest data, motive and complaint details, special occasions, and special requests. The lawful basis for the collection of these data is the performance of a contract and the legitimate interest of the Agência Abreu.
In order to obtain a visa, Agência Abreu may need to collect certain types of data requested by the issuing entities, which are strictly necessary for the issuance, such as: passport data, vaccination bulletin and data related to criminal records for compliance with certain countries of destination. The lawful basis for collecting these data is compliance with a legal obligation.
• Satisfaction surveys In order to evaluate your level of satisfaction with the services provided, Agência Abreu can send you quality surveys. Customers are not obliged to respond to these quality surveys, which are intended to gather opinions about the services provided, with the aim of improving / developing them. The basis for the processing of these data is the legitimate interest of Agência Abreu in continuously improving the quality of its services.
• Management and Administration The data collected so that Abreu can fulfil its accounting / fiscal and legal and administrative obligations, typically include its name, address and Tax Identification Number. The lawful basis for the processing of these data is the fulfilment of a legal obligation and the legitimate interest of Agência Abreu in the management of the relationship with the client.
• Commercial and promotional communications Abreu collects data such as your name, telephone or mobile phone number and email address so that you can provide information about services that may be of your interest (for example, marketing communications or campaigns and promotions ), collecting their consent when necessary. At any time, you may object to the processing of your data for these purposes, as stipulated in the paragraph below "Exercise of your Rights". The lawful basis for the processing of such data is the legitimate interest of Agência Abreu or, upon request, its consent.
• Management of Contest or promotional events The data collected so that Agência Abreu can consider and manage its participation in a given contest or promotional event, are usually the name, address, telephone or mobile phone number and email address. For more information on the contest and other promotions, you can consult the regulations or terms and conditions included in each contest / promotion. The lawful basis for the processing of your data is your consent.
• Management of the VIAJE MAIS and VA Abreu Card loyalty program In order to allow the client to be rewarded for the preference shown in the acquisition of their services, through a unique set of offers, discounts and other benefits in the Abreu and Partners network of the Loyalty Program, Agência Abreu allows you to join the Loyalty program by subscribing to the VA Abreu Card. Your identification and contact details, such as name, date of birth, email address, gender (optional), nationality, telephone, login and password, Tax Identification Number (optional) and purchase history and surveys will be used for the purposes of managing and improving the Loyalty / Travel Plus program and management of the respective card, namely to send you extracts and information related to the status of your card and for the efficient management of the benefits and advantages of the program, for the calculation and attribution of benefits and discounts, based on your consent and our legitimate interest. By means of your consent, we can present you with campaigns, advantages and promotions of the program and information about new products and services of Agência Abreu and other Abreu Group companies. Your profile will be created and worked, taking into account the type and frequency of use of your VA Abreu Card to offer you personalized services and promotions based on our legitimate interest.
• Management of the “Turismo Activo" program, in the golf, running, snow, motorcycle and other sports modalities, Agência Abreu proposes complete travel programs, so that people can participate in sports events and events, which include, transportation, accommodation and access to the tests, and your personal data will be treated in particular for sending budgets, managing the entries of the participants in the Abreu Golf Circuit and in events and sports events held or promoted by third parties or by the Agency itself, including the organization of travel and supply of the requested services, based on the performance of a contract and in our legitimate interest. Your information will also be used to inform you of news, promotions, campaigns and other opportunities that, as a participant, may benefit, based on our legitimate interest or your consent, if you are not yet our client. In the context of participation in a tournament or golf event, your data may be used to participate in a draw for that event. The personal data processed for the purposes of the "Active Tourism" program are in particular the following:
Name, address, nationality, gender, date of birth, license number FPG (Portuguese Golf Federation), handicap, club certificate, mobile phone number, Tax Identification Number, e-mail address and pole size.
In order to request a quote, the name, e-mail address, telephone or mobile phone number, VA Abreu Card number, dates of travel.
• Congress management and event services, in particular for the management of registration / registration of participants, accreditation, management of the respective accommodation and management of spaces, their identification data, namely the name, telephone and e-mail address, where you work / study, user name and password created for the online registration, personal data necessary for billing, namely the Tax Identification Number and address, data on other services requested, namely hotels, transfers and meals. The lawful basis for the collection of these data is the performance of a contract and the legitimate interest of the Agência Abreu.
Video surveillance With regard to the closed-circuit video surveillance system, implemented in some installations and properly marked, your image can be captured by the aforementioned cameras. The aim of these video surveillance cameras is to guarantee the safety of people and property, and this capture of images is carried out based on a legitimate interest of the Agência Abreu, in the exercise of functions of public interest or for the fulfilment of a legal obligation.
Sharing personal data:
Within the scope of your reservation and / or purchase, Agência Abreu may transfer your data:
I. To service providers (such as airlines, hotels, rent-a-car companies, operators, insurance companies) in order to use them for the purpose of case, the data will only be used for that specific purpose) and for compliance with the legislation of the countries of destination;
II. To third parties to the extent that transfer is necessary for the purposes of assigning benefits and benefits to the member under the loyalty program VIAJE MAIS;
III. To government authorities (for instance, immigration, border control, public safety, security and anti-terrorism).
In the context of merger, acquisition and / or merger processes, where such transfer is necessary within the legitimate interests of Abreu or third parties to whom the data are disclosed. The processing of your personal data may also be done by service providers, who act on behalf of the Agência Abreu, namely marketing and digital and social media agencies, accounting management services, auditors and lawyers, external entities that provide technology services such as computer platform vendors, hosting services, maintenance and assistance of our databases.
International Data Transfers:
Depending on where you are traveling, Agência Abreu may need to transfer your data to service providers within or outside the European Union (provided that such transfer is essential for the execution / provision of the service).
Any transfer of personal data to a third country shall only be carried out in the framework of compliance with legal obligations or provided that it is ensured that they comply with the relevant community and national legal rules.
Data of Infants
The data of infants are collected and processed with the consent of the parents or a legal guardian. In respect of these data, the parents or legal guardian may exercise the rights which the GDPR grants to data subjects.
Storage period of personal data:
Your data is kept by Agência Abreu for the period strictly necessary to meet the above mentioned purposes, except when there are conservation obligations imposed by applicable law or legitimate interest that require the maintenance of your personal data for a longer period.
Your personal data collected for the purpose of managing the VA Abreu Card and to send you communications about campaigns and promotions will be kept during the period of validity of the card and as long as you are loyal to the program.
Personal Data Security Measures:
Abreu uses adequate security measures to protect its data, including appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect against unauthorised or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage.
The data are handled by employees of Agência Abreu or authorized service providers, accessing only the strictly necessary data, depending on the specific purposes for which the data were collected.
Exercise of Your Rights:
As Data Subject, you may exercise the following rights, within the limits legally established:
i. Right of access [By submitting an access request, you will be provided with access and details of the personal data processed by Agência Abreu.]
ii. Right to rectification [If your personal data are incomplete or incorrect, you can request the correction of them.]
iii. Right to be forgotten [In exercising your right to be forgotten, Agência Abreu will, if applicable, delete your personal data.]
iv. Right to data portability [When requesting the portability of your personal data, you will receive, in an automatic reading format, the personal data you have provided and which are processed on the basis of your consent or the performance of a contract.]
v. Right to object [For reasons related to your particular situation, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data by Agência Abreu based on a legitimate interest or in relation to direct marketing.]
vi. Withdraw consent for treatment [If you withdraw your consent, Abreu will remove your consent for the activity you specify].
The exercise of these rights depends on a written request (including a copy of a document proving the identity of the client and mention of the right or rights that he wishes to exercise), to be sent by one of the following routes:
Adress: Viagens Abreu, SA / DPO - Avenida 25 de Abril, nº 2, 2799-556 Linda-a-Velha, Portugal E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org In Person: in one of the branches of the Agência Abreu, by completing the form itself
After submitting the request with the necessary information, Abreu will respond within one to two months, taking into account the complexity and number of requests.
If you believe that there is a problem with the way Agência Abreu is handling your data, you have the right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority (Comissão Nacional de Protecção de dados - CNPD) at www.cnpd.pt.
Please refer to our Cookies Policy on our websites to learn how you can manage your cookie settings and for detailed information about cookies that Agência Abreu uses, as well as the purposes for which it is used.
Last updated: June 12, 2019
Viagens Abreu S.A | RNAVT 1702 | Capital Social €7.500.000 | Sede: Praça da Trindade, 142, 4º 4000-539 Porto | Operador